We need your help to design our 2022 Primary & Secondary School Diary covers.
The winning entries will…
- Become the cover artists for our 2022 Primary or Secondary diaries.
- The winning student will receive $100 Dymocks Book Vouchers
- The winning school will receive $100 Dymocks Book Vouchers for the school, plus a free custom diary design to the value of $1000, or $500 off your 2022 diary order for the school.
Posters for your school
The finished piece of art should be approximately 246 x 176mm in portrait orientation. Please be aware of the scale provided on the die line, and also the areas to avoid placing text. CLICK HERE to download a template you can draw directly onto.
- The cover art can be a drawing, painting, photograph, or graphic design piece and it can be of anything you choose, however we remind you that your submission is a reflection of you as an artist, a representation of your school and it will be used in schools nationally.
- If desired, the provided Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop below templates may be used to set up your artwork.
- Please upload web suitable PDFs or images below, but ensure that you keep your original artwork/designs as these will be required for print ready, high resolution artwork files. If your piece is selected as the winner, we will be in contact to arrange a file transfer.
Optional template files available for download
Terms & conditions
CLICK HERE to read the terms and conditions.