A hands-on guide to Propagation & Planting
Ian Tolley is a specialist and global expert in citrus seed production, seedling production, and orchard planning, establishment and management.
He was awarded a Medal of the Order of Australia for his lifelong services to the development of the Australian citrus industry.
This book is a compendium of observations and practices accumulated over his lifetime in horticulture, particularly concentrating on his passion in citrus experiences.
He has written this book with home garden enthusiasts, students of citri-culture and commercial growers in mind, as a factual, interesting and useful guide to the world of citrus.
Commonsense Citrus includes:
– Information on over 100 citrus fruit varieties, rootstocks and ornamentals
– Advice on setting up, planting and management of trees and orchards
– Detailed descriptions of propagation techniques
– Notes on sustainable management of orchards and soils
– Over 500 photographs and illustrations
Specs:297 x 210mm, 232 pages, Hardback
Author:Ian Tolley O.A.M.